hi lovelies!
something I both appreciate immensely and also hate hate hate is my gut. not the actual organ (organ? muscle? body part of some sort....) but my intuition, my sense of things. whether it really is my intuition, or God or pattern recognition, or a combination of some sort.
I have a strong sense of other people. It's not something I talk about often for many reasons, mostly because im afraid it will jinx it and also because i don't want to speak aloud and look like a fool. and honestly, i do believe that the truth is always revealed in time, so if i'm right, i'm right, and if not, no one knows but me.
i think there's value in keeping those things to yourself. letting something play out and seeing that you were right is eye-opening for sure.
but anyways, trust your gut and see what happens! maybe you'll learn something about yourself.
This! Except I always crave being able to say I was right...
ReplyDeleteugh me too
Deletereal but i can never tell if its my intuition or my anxiety 😔😔
ReplyDeleteomg this me to a ttttt, it kind of scares me sometimes.
ReplyDelete